Fileoptimizer: There are a lot of tools out there for reduce the files size, but few are capable to do without loss in quality.
Typically, the website owners or designers, who are always to worry about the image size, they would like to use these tools to shrink the images size, even if any of them could be able to reduce the size just one-ten percent.
Most of webmaster show the reason of low speeds for the high size images and sometimes they take some blog or website into high priority level, only because of the images size. Instead of helping them, earlier we talked about Png Gauntlet, which has been especially come-out to shrink the Png images size incredibly.
FileOptimizer is a another tool, not to reduce the size of your images, moreover, eBook, pdf, archives, audio as well as Microsoft office file formats.
It’s a free handy application both for commercial as well as private usage, and especially designed to recompress and optimize various formats of files size significantly.
Meanwhile, it supports numerous formats, so you won’t need to change or else choose formats whenever you want to reduce different types of files sequentially or simultaneously.
It providing a single interface where you can drag-drop their supportable formats files and capable to optimize them without losing the quality.
Which Types Of Files FileOptimizer Support?
File Optimizer currently available in English language and supporting AIR, APK, APNG APPX, CBZ, DOCX, VSD, XAP, XLSX, GIF, GZ, EPUB, ICO, JAR, JPEG, MNG, MPP, PNG, PPTX, PDF, PUB, SWF, TIF and ZIP file formats. If you have these formats files, simply you can optimize them to reduce the size.
What Are The Requirements To Run This App?
File Optimizer providing reasonable requirements to run this app. Here are those you should have……
- Operating System: Windows 10 32-64bit, 2000, XP, 2003, XP X64, 2008, Vista64, 7, 7 x64, 2008 x64, 2008 R2, 8 32-bit, 8 64-bit, Server 2012.
- 50 Mb of free memory.
- 150 MB of disk space available.
How Do I Use image optimizer App?
Well, File Optimizer is the easiest tool i have ever used to optimize a lot of files at the same time. There is no installation process you need to do for use this handy app on your PC.
- First of all, download the FileOptimizerFull.zip file and run the FileOptimizer.exe file afterwards extract.
- Now drag and drop the files or folder into the interface of this app that you want to optimize, and click on the mouse right button to open contextual menu. Select “Optimize” to optimize your dropped files. However, you can also do the selecting optimize job directly by pressing Ctro+O buttons.
Note: Please note that, FileOptimizer lock the interface once you drop files or folders. You can’t unlock it, until you clear the dropped items by clicking on the delete button from the context menu. Meanwhile, it likes to overwrite the files, therefore, don’t forget to save a copy of your dropped files before starting optimization.
- After clicking on the optimize button, FileOptimizer should be started the optimization of your dropped items. Processing should not take long, so wait until it show the done in status of all your files.
- Now see the magic……… it may have optimized all of your added files into a stratified size, however, sometimes it’s do more than you ever hope. (For example, I putted a pdf file with a size of 299 kb, after optimize it has reduced to 199 KB)
- To view the changes, see original size, optimized size and status from the interface.
The best thing in this app is that, it’s proving very faster and easier way to reduce the numerous formats files at the same time. While using this app, you don’t need to use other tool optimize. Hope it will add more feature such as setting, backup as well as preview in the future, to make it more comfortable for the users.
So what do you think about this handy app? Doesn’t it impress to use? Let us know about your opinion via comment in section below.